Friday, August 24, 2007

A day late and a linden short

I should have blogged this earlier, but oh well, it's still worth a mention. A few weeks ago Emma Gilmore of The Surf Shack put out an S.O.S. She had spilled a strawberry shake on her keyboard and fried it. She had to come up with much dinero pronto (I'm such a polyglot). She held a fundraiser and put on a major sale at her store. I decided to go check it out and coughed up ten hard earned lindens to buy a fundraiser tee-shirt. Much to my surprise I found a whole slew of freebie goodies in my inventory as a thank you. So I really made out like a bandit and all for a good cause too. She got her computer back and all is right with the world.

The fundraiser is over now, but she still has a major sale going on and it's a really fun store on a really fun sim. All these pictures were taken in the surrounding area from the store.



No comments: