Monday, August 27, 2007

I won! I won!




It pays to read the fashion blogs. Another great way for a gal low on funds is to watch out for contests. Ciera Bergman of Vitamin Ci announced a contest that the first ten people to go to her store on Hefferoo and IM her could pick out any outfit from her store. I hoofed it over there like I was ON FIRE because I love that store and I won. so I picked up this little outfit (perfect for back to school) called 'bundle up' in cream. It's very versatile. The turleneck itself and the skirt can both be romoved, so you can also have a plain sweater and some plaid shorts if you want.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You are doing so great, love the blog. Sorry I haven't commented more but I have been reading and shopping :-)

Sherpa said...

It's all good. I have more good stuff coming!