Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Male Special Edition





Special guest model Atticus is here to show you a few freebie options I found for men. The shape store /Edit/ has a free newbie shape and skin. It comes with hair, but I didn't like it so I went for the Lex Luthor instead. I like this shape store because she has all kinds of non traditional shapes that look like real people and don't all look like they come from Muscle Beach. I thought I'd give you all a little skin shot too, because I really love the perfect amount of hairiness that Atticus is sporting in this skin.
The free tuxedo comes from Sand Ranch.

5 comments:

Delilah Karas - Style Schmyle said...

Recently read about this in another blog so in case you haven't I thought I would drop it here since this is your menswear post.

/edit/ has a noob set for 1L which includes shape, hair, skin and an outfit, I believe, for men

I went and checked it out last night, their store is in the Bali Hai sim. If you im me I will drop you the landmark or you can just wander the sim, which I thought was very nice. It's on one corner of the central park area.

Also, there was/is? a sidewalk sale at Fashion Mode sim. The Young Urban had a very nice shirt for like 30L

Sherpa said...

Hey Delilah,
Atticus is sporting that exact noob skin of which you speak! Great minds thinking alike and all that. I did however write the name of the store wrong, so I'm going to change that.

Delilah Karas - Style Schmyle said...

Aarrgh, my face is red! I read this i swear! I'm just suffering from lackage of the sleep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Sorry though, that was idiotic of me.

Sherpa said...

Hey, I'm just glad someone's reading this thing.;)

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By the way,
Blogger how when you visit my blog,
My Blog have been created for the satisfaction of consumer of al