Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Miriel!!!!!!

Miriel has some beautiful freebie jewelry. The pieces I am showing here are just the tip of the iceburg. Each of these pieces come in a variety of metal combinations and there are some pieces I didn't even get a chance to photograph.

One of the main things I love about this store are her eyes. Unfortunately I can't show you here because I can't afford them yet, but I'm saving up! Her eyes come in many colors and you can choose sizes, either a traditional size or slightly larger. Eyes are one of those things (along with shoes, prim lashes, and a host of other things) that are worth spending a little money on. I really like the ones I'm sporting now, I got them as a freebie and I'm damned if I remember where, but they can make a huge difference in how 'alive' your avatar looks.

The hair I'm wearing is the freebie I got at Icings and the skin is from Skin within, it is the free Adhira Opal skin they were giving away for free. (no longer, sorry)








No comments: