Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Love, Aly


I think this is my favorite picture I've ever had taken of me. Looking fabulous while dumpster diving. Delicious.
Here I am outside of Love,Aly where she has lots of lovely freebies, as long as you are willing to get a little dirty. On the upside you can always enjoy and ice cream cone afterwars.
Our little lesson for today is if you see a trash can or a dumpster outside a store go harvesting. You never know what you might find. You can do it over and over again and get a different prize each time. The thermal top I'm wearing comes with a default of grey, but you can modify it in appearance and make it any color you want. I made it green because of that whole redhead looking good in green thing.













1 comment:

Alyssum Therian said...

Thank you! I am glad you like the funstuffs.
Love, Aly