Tuesday, September 4, 2007

She's so unusual shoes

She's so unusual shoes
As a fashion blogger, sometimes you get free things given to you for review. This is actually the first time this has happened to me so I was pretty excited. My dilemma however, is that; although these items were free for ME, they wouldn't be free for you so I probably shouldn't blog them. But....they do have freebies at this store that you can get so I can show you those. These cute purple sunglasses came in a box with other free jewelry, including some great Celtic rings.
These high heel stiletto were in a box for L$1. I'm going to go ahead and show you a pair of the review shoes that I was sent because I want to talk about my prediction for freebie shoes in the future. Designers in Second Life have recently been given a new too. Sculptie Prims. Now, I'm not a designer so I don't know all the details, but I do know this...sculpties are the wave of the future in shoes, an example are the pumps below. As more and more designers start using them, they are going to start giving away or selling their old prim shoes. I don't know how long that will take for this to happen, but I'm pretty excited about it. But just so we are clear, the paisley pumps shown here are not freebies.

No comments: